Condo Living At New Heights.
Located at The Gore Road and Queen St E., CityPointe Heights is a new condominium community connected to three of the GTA’s most beloved cities. Your favourite - and soon-to-be favourite - Brampton, Toronto and Vaughan locations are very close to home.
Discover two of the fastest growing cities in the Greater Toronto Area, and why with each passing year, they have more to offer.
Developer: POETRY LIVING, TACC DEVELOPMENTS & HBNG HOLBORN GROUP
Address: THE GORE ROAD AND QUEEN ST E., BRAMPTON
Building Status: Pre-construction
Building: 35 Storeys, 658 Units
Many malls and shopping centres can be found in Brampton. This includes the Bramalea City Centre, Trinity Common Mall, Brampton Corners, as well as Bramrose Square. Since its inception in 2006, the Rose Theatre Brampton has served as the city’s sole performing arts center and a vibrant part of the community. You can dine at a variety of restaurants in Brampton that are appropriate for any occasion. Goreway Pines is just steps away from a newly expanded and revitalized trail system. Play a round of golf at Riverstone Golf & Country Club and also spend the day exploring nature at Claireville Ranch.
Reasons to Buy:
• One of the most ethnically mixed cities in the Greater Toronto Area
• The ninth biggest city in Canada
• Over 6,000 acres of parkland
• Mount Pleasant GO Station is easily accessible.
• Downtown heritage district includes landmarks such as Brampton City Hall, Garden Square, Gage Park, The Rose Performing Arts Centre, and the Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives
• Shoppers World Brampton prominently situated in the centre of the neighbourhood off Main Street
• Shoppers World Brampton is also prominently located in the downtown heritage district
• Carabram, an annual multicultural festival held in Brampton, brings people together through food, entertainment, and education.
• Gage Park, Humber Valley River Trail, Donald M. Chinguacousy Park, Heart Lake & Albion Hills Conservation Area
• Shopping & Dining along Main St., Bramalea City Centre
• Peel Art Gallery and Museum (PAMA), The Rose Theatre, Garden Square
• Brampton Grow Green Environmental Master Plan,
• Gage Park Outdoor Skating Trail
• 9 minutes to Pearson International Airport
• 10 minutes to Bramalea City Centre
• 20 mins to Vaughan Mills
• 30 minutes to Union Station
• Located in Brampton
• Close access to Highway 427, 407 and 27
• 18 minute drive to the Brampton Mall
• Close to shops, restaurants and schools
• Many nearby public transportation options
• Nearby park Claireville Conservation Area
Poetry Living is a newcomer to the Greater Toronto Area’s residential development scene, but it has already made an indelible mark both on the industry and in the minds of consumers. The company is a major component of HBNG Holborn Group, and has functioned as its residential arm since 2014. Poetry’s status as a part of a larger corporation allows it to work closely with its sister companies to deliver the best results for both clients and investors.
We are independent Realtors. We do not represent the builder. As Platinum Access agents, we have access to INSIDER SALES & TRUE UNIT. ALLOCATION in advance of the general Realtor and the general public.